Chamberlain WD822KD Whisper Drive 1/2-HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener







Product Review

It was only last summer when I replaced my old noisy garage door opener with the new one. One of my friends suggested me about the one he used. So, I have to browse it on the net to find out for more information and review about it and to choose which garage door really the best one for me. I found out that Chamberlain garage door opener is really the best, base on what my friend’s experience and the reviews from the net; no negative remarks about the product. It is the Chamberlain garage door opener. It’s built with the use of German technology and has safety and security features that I really wanted. I said, “This is the one that I am looking for!”

Chamberlain garage door opener has three models. These are: screw drive and the belt drive. The most expensive among these models is the belt drive because it uses the new technology which is the Whisper Quiet technology. Only Chamberlain garage door opener has it. That’s also the reason why I chose it. It has a 1.2 horse power belt that is also like to the steel belted tires used for cars. The good thing is that you can stall this door opener so easy and it has a keyless entry system with two wireless remote controls. So, the opening and closing of door is so easy and almost no sound at all.

So, a lot of my friends really amaze of my new Chamberlain belt drive garage door opener that I am using. They also wanted to replace their noisy, old garage door openers. So, I also suggested them with Chamberlain belt drive or screw drive garage door because of its features.

Actually, you can also use other Chamberlain garage door opener, like Chamberlain chain drive garage door opener. It has a ½ horse power motor that can lift heavy chain it uses. This chain is durable and reliable, so it’s really worth your money. Another feature of this Chamberlain chain drive is the ability to open and close the door with no noise at all because it has the Whisper Quiet technology. It has also two remote controls and a keyless entry system. So, no need to bring keys to open it. It’s absolutely hassle free.

The most popular of the Chamberlain garage door openers is the Chamberlain screw drive model because it uses Motor Vibration Isolation System to reduce the annoying noise or sound in every opening and closing the doors. It also uses ½ horse power and it can be installed easily. The good news is that this product is really affordable and you can rest assure that the durability and reliability of this product is the most concern of the company.

Now, if you are looking for the best garage door opener, I will recommend you the Chamberlain garage door openers. Either of the models of Chamberlain openers will work best for you as it does to me. Buy one to see the difference!